Ais Help

7 replies to this topic
  • kenwen

Posted January 07, 2005 - 05:42 AM

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO RID MY "05" WR450 OF ALL THE CA. EMISSIONS JUNK :cry:

• toyota_mdt_tech

Posted January 07, 2005 - 06:35 AM

Hook a chain around the entire ass'y and tie it off to a tree. Then launch like you would at the races! :cry: I'm not sure, but there is a few in here who have done this, and they will respond shortly I'm sure. I know the end result is clean, so hang tough. :cry:

• Endurordr

Posted January 07, 2005 - 07:07 AM

The now infamous "LOWEDOG" kit is the way to go, I'm sure he'll be around here soon enough.

• Texas4play

Posted January 07, 2005 - 09:02 AM

http://www.thumperta...ghlight=lowedog

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • elton

Posted January 07, 2005 - 06:09 PM

Is AIS on all 05 WR's or just those in California?

Elton

• stonewall

Posted January 07, 2005 - 06:14 PM

As far as I know it's on all of them. It's on mine until my Lowedog kit gets here.

• elton

Posted January 07, 2005 - 08:38 PM

What's the effect of removing the AIS? Where do you get the LOWEDOG kit?

Elton

• chiefsfan.58

Posted January 07, 2005 - 10:16 PM

Elton, it gets rid of that small backfire sound that the bike makes on deceleration. PM Lowedog and ask him if he has any available. I used his kit and will tell you it is clean, quality, and is easy to install following the detailed instructions.

Daryl

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.