Off Topic: Pink Slip Help

1 reply to this topic
  • YamahaWR450FMike

Posted January 06, 2005 - 12:14 AM

I'm selling my old 1984 TT600 4 stroker. Well I have it listed on ebay and went looking for the pink slip today and was unable to locate it. I'm trying to find out information about what I need to do and who to contact on how to get another pink slip sent to me. The bike is registered in California and I now live in Arizona. Anyone know who I could call to get this straightened out? I'd really appreciate any information. Thanks....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kenwen

Posted January 06, 2005 - 05:53 AM

Go to , on the right side of the page go to title & registration and select BILL OF SALE . follow the on line instructions and that is all you will need :cry:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.