Xr

12 replies to this topic
  • marcusmoberg

Posted January 05, 2005 - 10:14 PM

My neighbor just bought a 2005 Honda XR70R. He's got 50 acres to ride on!When I ride with him I ride behind him and I have to wait about 10 seconds and take off so I can get past 1st gear! Ha Ha :cry: I have about 20 acres of trails that I ride on behind my house! I also ride at a Hunting Club that has miles and miles of gravel roads, sand dunes, clay pits and dirt trails! I also have a 3 acre pond! :cry:

• Master Wong

Posted January 05, 2005 - 10:22 PM

you should build a great big jump and try to jump the pond, i am sure somebody would want to videotape you doing so and then you could make a new series of videos like "jackass" only you could call it "dumbass" . it would be a big hit for sure if not here in the states but for sure in belgium and other european nations. and i also heard that if you put streetbike tires on the wr and geared it really tall you could hit the pond at 125mph (just be sure to put a new spark plug in first) and just skip across it. that would be way cooler than drag racing the poor kid on his xr70 :cry:

• Texas4play

Posted January 05, 2005 - 10:29 PM

... "dumbass" ... :lol:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

"Viva La Dumbass"

• Moondogger

Posted January 05, 2005 - 10:34 PM

Come on, Marcus, now you're just messing with us. These threads won't be any fun if you're in on the joke.

• yz426onNOS

Posted January 05, 2005 - 10:39 PM

Or you can just take off in 2nd!

• ovrrdrive

Posted January 06, 2005 - 03:37 AM

I wanna know who won the race...

A simple obstacle in the middle of the track, like say a math question (2+2=?) would surely swing the odds in the favor of the kid on the xr70... :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bamster

Posted January 06, 2005 - 06:07 AM

I thought he said he was going to stop the "stupid threads".

• lewichris

Posted January 06, 2005 - 11:37 AM

My neighbor just bought a 2005 Honda XR70R. He's got 50 acres to ride on!When I ride with him I ride behind him and I have to wait about 10 seconds and take off so I can get past 1st gear! Ha Ha :cry: I have about 20 acres of trails that I ride on behind my house! I also ride at a Hunting Club that has miles and miles of gravel roads, sand dunes, clay pits and dirt trails! I also have a 3 acre pond! :cry:

lol that is funny

• jwriott

Posted January 06, 2005 - 12:29 PM

You should get some sort of deer costume that you can wear while riding at the Hunting Club. :cry:

• Johnny34

Posted January 06, 2005 - 01:43 PM

I also have a 3 acre pond! :cry:

Any body of water encompassing over 130,000 square feet can not be referred to as a "pond." Unless, of course, it's a swamp. I big, nasty, smelly, leach infested, mosquito infested, vile, disgusting, big ass swamp. Calling it a pond is an upgrade. :cry:

Johnny

• simch

Posted January 06, 2005 - 04:17 PM

Did the cord get caught round your next for a short time at birth, Marcus?

• barefootbob

Posted January 06, 2005 - 04:46 PM

Maby your neibor should get a new sparkplug :cry:

• Jethrro

Posted January 06, 2005 - 10:12 PM

So whats the point. The guy on the XR gave you a 10 second head start and whipped you. My question to you is did he have the training wheels on or off?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.