"05" WR450 My first post

2 replies to this topic
  • kenwen

Posted January 05, 2005 - 07:46 PM

oK here I go. Been readin TT forums for a while now and decided it was time to get my feet wet :cry: You guys have some really great info and seem to be having a great time in here :cry: I picked up my new toy right before x-mas and have already done most of the mods recommended :cry: I've still got a ways to go but BURLEY'S "WZ" :cry: has inspired me to do likewise ( except I still like the blue ). This bike is awesome :cry: Hope to see some of you guys in Cal city or Dove springs :lol:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ETP

Posted January 05, 2005 - 08:01 PM

Welcome to TT. These guys are great. My WR is tricked out and the best maintained bike I've ever owned thanks to this forum.
When work isn't getting in the way, I ride alot out of Hungry Valley and sometimes get out the the dez, Cal City, etc. Keep in touch. :cry:

• dustdogg

Posted January 05, 2005 - 08:15 PM

Welcome aboard :cry: I recently joined after visiting for quite a while. I have to agree about maintaince issues after reading the posts. There is so much info on here that finding answers to your ?'s is only a mouse click away.

I also enjoy hitting the desert at mainly Dove Springs and Cal City. So much riding, and not enough time. Oh well, at least we can ride in the winter here in Cali :cry: Hope to see ya in the Dez :cry: :cry:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.