05 Nstyle Ultra kit

3 replies to this topic
  • 2001YZF426Rider

Posted January 05, 2005 - 01:57 PM

I want to get the 05 kit for my 2001 yzf426 and the only place i can find it is at motosportsoutlet.com it says it fits mine but the pic that shows with it is a YZ125. I dont know if i should still go ahead and order it?

• MotoX178

Posted January 05, 2005 - 03:22 PM

Yeah they do that. My friend just ordered the 04 pro circuit graphics for his 2002 kx125. They only showed a picture of the 2003 kx on motosport and the n-style site. But they were the right ones.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ThrakenH04

Posted January 05, 2005 - 03:32 PM

Id go with it, those new N-style graphic kits look sweet.

• 2001YZF426Rider

Posted January 05, 2005 - 04:55 PM

Yeah thats why i want it. Im going to get that, white fenders/side panels/number plate, blue shrouds, black backgrounds, and an SDG tall seat. Should look good! And i have the blue and white MX light flagh handguards.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.