fouled my first plug...

1 reply to this topic
  • ovrrdrive

Posted January 04, 2005 - 01:48 AM

Primed it and kicked it over once and it fired right up as usual. It ran for about 15 seconds with the choke on and then idled down, and stalled and that was all she wrote. Even though I knew in the back of my mind it was the plug, I still kicked that beast over about 30 or 40 times thinking it may have been flooded...

Man, I've never been that whooped after a ride ever. This thing is a beast when its being uncooperative. :cry:

The plug had been in there since i got the bike about 6 months ago, so I feel I got my money's worth out of it. I slapped a new one in and it fired right up on the first kick again. :cry:

Btw, this thread has no point, just felt like whining about my sore right leg. :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sirthumpalot

Posted January 04, 2005 - 03:47 AM

You learned the hard way just as I did a long time ago; when it's cold and it goes put put put poof and stops on it's own, just grab a new plug. :cry: Now you can go find a mirror and flex your right leg mussles and admire the new physique. :cry:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.