Top triple clamp for 03 yz 450

7 replies to this topic
  • Yamaha_004

Posted January 03, 2005 - 10:50 PM

I am wondering what kind of top rubber mounted triple clamp I could get and should I get the bottom with it or does it really matter ? the only one that I like right now is the rg3 4 post rubermounted one. but there are so many more out there any suggestions ? :cry: :cry:

• John407

Posted January 04, 2005 - 04:31 AM

The RG3 is very nice, it was noticable when I switched from the stocker.

• PimpdYZ

Posted January 04, 2005 - 07:12 AM

I have the RG3 upper and lower... very nice!

• ncmountainman

Posted January 04, 2005 - 07:16 AM

i run the hurricanes and the only time that it feels "squishy" is when you land wrong or screw up(thats when its supposed to give). other than that i've wrecked them hard several times and it is one tough unit!! :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gonzo

Posted January 04, 2005 - 07:28 AM

I had the Tag Matrix on my 250f. I really liked that.

• yz007f

Posted January 04, 2005 - 08:45 PM

I love my RG3 clamps. I think they are the best clamp out there!!

• DPW

Posted January 05, 2005 - 05:31 AM

• PimpdYZ

Posted January 05, 2005 - 06:52 AM

Anyone know if there is a way to mount a GPR or Scotts Damper to an RG3 4 post??? I check with RG3 and they didn't know..

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.