Discounted parts

7 replies to this topic
  • bigbluerider

Posted January 02, 2005 - 05:58 PM

I am looking for the best places to buy parts for my bike (and wife's quad). What I am looking for includes the following:

Fastway F3 pegs
Renthal Fatbars
Rekluse clutch
Pro peg nerf bars (for quad)

some other odds and ends.

Does anyone know of the best place to get these things (and others) cheaply?
Thanks!

• thumper245

Posted January 02, 2005 - 10:26 PM

I like to use chaparral or rockymountainatv. Those are just my two favs. They are both fast and easy to deal with. The prices seem to be better on somethings and a little higher on others. I have had to return some boots to chaparral and it was less than a week counting the time that it took them to get back to them. No questions asked :cry: :cry: I am one of those people that find something that works and stick with it untill it fails me and then still dont like change :cry: I hope that this helps you

• yz426onNOS

Posted January 03, 2005 - 02:28 AM

The cheapist place to get this stuff is the Thumper talk store! No one is cheaper!

• Chris_from_Oz

Posted January 03, 2005 - 03:20 AM

The cheapist place to get this stuff is the Thumper talk store! No one is cheaper!

Can't beat a 110% low price guarantee.....TT store :cry: :cry: :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bigbluerider

Posted January 03, 2005 - 09:39 AM

Sorry, and thanks! I didn't even realize that there was a store here. Newbie mistake....

• condog_aus

Posted January 03, 2005 - 12:07 PM

The problem with the TT store is the whole bloody thing is in pdf format which is a total pain in the butt if you dont have braodband. I can purchase three or four items at other sites before i can even load one pdf file from TT.

They really need to review this.

• bigbluerider

Posted January 03, 2005 - 03:44 PM

The TT PDF opens up ok for me, but when I try to close it, my computer freezes up for 2-3 minutes. Yes, I do have DSL and a new computer. The prices look good, but what do you do in the meantime?

• GENE426

Posted January 03, 2005 - 04:15 PM

http://www.rockymountainatv.com
IF YOU WANT IT FAST

Related Content

Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.