Sold Engine, Parting the 426 Out.....

7 replies to this topic
  • YZDAD1

Posted January 02, 2005 - 03:24 PM

Sold the engine , carb & electronics. Parting the rest of my "Cherry '01" YZF426 out. I have everything else including a "Zip-Tye" suspension link and a coated Thunder Alley exhaust system. email me at or PM me with your wants and needs.Everyhting is excellent to new condition and I'll forward pictures of items. I am offering all the TT members this first and will start Ebaying the rest next week. Thanks! :cry:

• sldietz

Posted January 02, 2005 - 06:43 PM

#2 me rims...PLEASE!!!!!

• SXP

Posted January 02, 2005 - 08:12 PM

How much did you let the engine go for?

• YZDAD1

Posted January 03, 2005 - 03:25 AM

Sent pictures of the rims.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • airboy808

Posted January 03, 2005 - 10:02 AM

please send pics of forks/tripleclamps/frt brake setup/rims(back&frt)/rear shock.

got a super motard in which I would like to slap on dirt stuff.

airboy808 [at] yahoo . com

• YZDAD1

Posted January 03, 2005 - 06:18 PM

PLEASE, everyone who is emailing in there parts want /wish list, PLEASE put your part(s) in the subject line of the email. That way I can keep the requests in order and honor the first come first served approach. When I have to keep searching previous emails buy name I may miss someone and accidently screw something up (I know I can, I've seen me do it!) Thanks everyone and keep the requests coming. :cry:

• YZDAD1

Posted January 04, 2005 - 09:38 AM

"airboy808" check your email tonight for pictures. By the way, your "number" is the same as my Son's. :cry:

• YZDAD1

Posted January 07, 2005 - 06:57 PM

Update! Following items sold, still have everything else including extra "JMC" suspension (front forks and shock) and a "SDG" black seat standard height. Thank you all that have bought / responded. :cry:

Sold items:

Engine, carb, electronics & stock headpipe
Front & Rear wheel assemblies w /brake rotors
radiators L & R
Thunderalley coated exhaust

Everything else still available at "motivated seller" pricing! :cry:

email me at for pictures.

Related Content

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.