Installed new Edelbrock Carb WOW!

7 replies to this topic
  • gnnova

Posted December 31, 2004 - 07:28 PM

Put my new edelbrock carb on today and what a difference. After riching the main three clicks and the pump adjustment a 1/2 a turn the thing is awsome. There are no flat spots and this thing is like another bike. Now I know what everyone has talked about. Well worth the money.

• hill5150

Posted January 01, 2005 - 12:54 PM

:cry: sweet what did the carb run you and where did you get it? Looking at picking one up. :cry: :cry:

• gnnova

Posted January 01, 2005 - 05:06 PM

I got the carb kit off of ebay for 350.00. It came with two needles, twist throttle, and cables. Just look on ebay for xr650 and edelbrock. You should get a hit. I looked and now he has the carbs for 399.00. I'm not sure why they are moore now but I did get it in 3 days from CA and I live in PA.

• Weirdo

Posted January 01, 2005 - 11:53 PM

just did a search one Ebay and found the Edelbrock carb listed at $299.95 100 available ends Jan 22 :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • don87xr600

Posted January 02, 2005 - 12:06 AM

the ebay auction is for the xr650l

• Weirdo

Posted January 02, 2005 - 12:26 AM

OIC...... :cry:

• Carl_Siroky

Posted January 02, 2005 - 05:29 AM

Got my Edelbrock carb from Barnums. Check them out a Rob had the lowest price when I got mine about 8 months ago. Also, great service quick shipping and very personable to deal with.

• BWB63

Posted January 05, 2005 - 09:06 PM

I got my second Edelbrock and took it down to Edelbrock to have it bored larger. They are sooooooo, great Chris, Jason the whole lot of them! Jason took the carburetor and had it apart and bored and back to me in no time. Cost me nothing because it was still new, un-used. That is killer service!

The Edelbrock on my 680cc is bored to 40mm X 42mm

Here is the dyno charts: Click Here to see Dyno Page: :cry:

My XR650R page is here: :cry:

Related Content

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  60 replies

What was your path to Beta? by officialhopsof

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Beta
  • Hot  79 replies

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.