Aftermarket Pipe opinions...which is the best?

45 replies to this topic
  • Jetsprint2

Posted February 17, 2005 - 01:43 PM

It's too bad the Thunder Alley looks like a D- student welded it to gether in a junior high shop class. :) :p :)

• thumper_dad

Posted February 18, 2005 - 06:07 AM

Yoshimura, #1 exhaust systems in the world :)

• Motoman_AZ

Posted February 18, 2005 - 08:55 AM

I have a Yoshimira system on my bike. This weekend I dented the head pipe. I am going to look at Motoman383's website and try that, but if I have to get a new head pipe do I have go with a Yoshi or can I go with a different brand? I guess my question is: are they a matched system?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • HIGH COMPRESSION

Posted February 21, 2005 - 02:18 PM

I Bolted On A Jardine Rt Four And It Rips! You Get More Power From The Low Rpm's All The Way Through. Not Only That It Looks Good And The Shot Peened Finish On The Can Is Different.
HIGH COMPRESSION
YZ 450
XR 650R PUMPED

• MO_YZ450F

Posted February 21, 2005 - 02:41 PM

I would say for the money, the White Brothers E2 is a good buy and offers track or trail setup.

• saucebox

Posted March 01, 2005 - 11:39 AM

well guys i'm lookin at possibly getting a pipe for the beast this summer too and i've been doing some research... looks like the jarddine rt-four delivers the biggest hp gains everywhere.. i would like to know if anyone else has this pipe and what they think of it.. what other mods do you have on your bike?? high compression piston and hot cams would probably be coming next on my list.. soon as its time for rebuild the high compression piston for sure..

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.