First post

9 replies to this topic
  • dustdogg

Posted December 31, 2004 - 04:53 PM

Been visiting this site for a while, finally decided to register. Happy new year!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

• Math

Posted December 31, 2004 - 08:04 PM

Hi man!

You'll find great advises here and a hole lot of fun! :cry:

Hope we'll have the chance to discuss here sometimes.

Happy new year from Québec! :cry: :cry: :cry:

• SMD

Posted December 31, 2004 - 08:06 PM

Welcome to one of the finest sites of any kind.........enjoy! :cry:

• Flip01

Posted December 31, 2004 - 08:20 PM

Welcome aboard DD :cry:

Where abouts in Cali are you located?

• dustdogg

Posted December 31, 2004 - 09:35 PM

I live in the fine town of Fresno :cry: :cry:

Anyone else from around central cali?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • alfie

Posted January 01, 2005 - 02:59 AM

Hello bud , and welcome to this cool site

• Indy_WR450

Posted January 01, 2005 - 06:26 AM

Welcome aboard! :cry: Where do you ride in Fresno? Is there Dual sporting allowed in Yosimite? I would love to do that before the greenies dont allow gasoline fueled cars at all. :cry: I bet the fire service roads must be great trails. :cry:

• dustdogg

Posted January 01, 2005 - 08:55 AM

Welcome aboard! :cry: Where do you ride in Fresno? Is there Dual sporting allowed in Yosimite? I would love to do that before the greenies dont allow gasoline fueled cars at all. :cry: I bet the fire service roads must be great trails. :lol:

No dual sporting allowed in Yosemite as far as I know, but I guess if you had a plate you could stay on the paved roads. It is pretty regulated there, and during the summer time the place is a mess with cars and tour busses everywhere.

There is a pretty good riding area on the way from Fresno to Yosemite called Miami Trails. It ranges from fire roads to tight 1'st gear single track. Only about 45 mins. from my house. I have also ridden most of the well known areas in Cali like Gorman, Hollister, Carnegie and Clear Creak but my favorite riding area is the Mojave Dez. Usually go to Dove Springs/Jaw Bone, Cal City or Ridgecrest. There is so much out there I just wish I had more time. :cry: :cry: :cry:

• Indy_WR450

Posted January 01, 2005 - 09:11 AM

Yeah I would love to hit the Mojave Desert! :cry: Thanks for the info! :cry:

• Bamster

Posted January 01, 2005 - 12:10 PM

Welcome aboard, try not to get sucked into the black hole we call off topic.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.