DID 520MX Chain

1 reply to this topic
  • Moondogger

Posted December 31, 2004 - 12:41 AM

Do any of you use this chain? I've heard good things about it, i.e. very strong, fast, etc. I bought one today for my '05 450 and wanted to hear if anyone uses this chain.

Also, I'm getting a FMF Q pipe tomorrow from BTO Motorsports, I'll let you all know about HP gains and noise level after I install it.

-Moondogger

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JRAMBO

Posted December 31, 2004 - 07:49 AM

I was just looking at those chains on-line yesterday.I am going to buy the DID 520 ERT.It has the strongest tensile strength out of all the chains I looked at which were renthal,RK and some other company.The tensile strength was like 8420 or something close to that.That was a enough for me to try one that and the price 48$

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.