What is a g-out?

9 replies to this topic
  • Beef

Posted December 30, 2004 - 03:57 PM

Dumb question... I read this term all the time, yet I don't really know what it is. I just kinda assume it means "gound-out" or bottoming out the suspension in some fashion. Am I correct? Or is it more specific to a particular TYPE of bottoming out? :cry:

• SMD

Posted December 30, 2004 - 07:24 PM

It happens immediately after removing her panties....... :cry:

• Indy_WR450

Posted December 30, 2004 - 07:36 PM

It happens immediately after removing her panties....... :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D

• Beef

Posted December 30, 2004 - 09:08 PM

That would explain why you'd need a good "boinger" to handle it properly! :cry: :cry: :cry:

• Fryboy

Posted December 31, 2004 - 09:36 AM

That would explain why you'd need a good "boinger" to handle it properly! :cry: :cry: :cry:

You'd think you woulda gotten that being your name is "beef" :cry:

P.S. It took me forever to figure out what "off-camber" meant so don't feel bad.

Fryboy :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ZEKEDAWG

Posted December 31, 2004 - 09:39 AM

I'll take a stab.

G-out might mean bottoming the suspension on a tight corner or transition from flat to steep. When the g -force pull so hard the suspension bottom. Makes snece to me, my wr 400 would do it all the time until i put new springs in it.

• Beef

Posted December 31, 2004 - 10:32 AM

Oh, like when you are drag racing up a whooped dune, and you smack your sack on the seat when your suspension packs up due to already being compressed from pulling the hill. Got it. Not that I've ever done that.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

• mountainriderWR400F

Posted January 19, 2005 - 05:13 PM

:cry: Well living in Idaho as I do a G-out in the desert would mean a (V) shaped pit about 4 feet across in Idaho they do that for run off snow water. If you are ripping across the desert and one of those pop up in front of you ....yes it can happen because you look way ahead of you and it is deceiving because you can see the other side like there is nothing wrong until you are right on it if you let off the gas and go in face first hold on for a ride! If you try to wheelie over it you will be in for a suprise also because of the inertia which will collapse your rear suspension when you hit they are not fun there is a way to hit them the right way and still maintain your suspension but that is a different story. Hope this helps and again thats what we call them in Idaho

• ISBB

Posted January 19, 2005 - 05:42 PM

Beef a g-out in glamis would be Cruizin a razor as you transistion say from the bottom of the dune up the slipface right where your nuts slap the seat because you werent ready for it and your suspension compresses completely...

• mountainriderWR400F

Posted January 19, 2005 - 06:51 PM

:cry: ISBB .........not a pretty picture how ever you look at it just hold on for the ride!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.