Suggestion for Bars?

1 reply to this topic
  • volk

Posted December 30, 2004 - 03:31 PM

The bars on my XR600R are too straight, and it feels like my arms are fully extended all the time on them. I want to replace them with a different bend, but don't know enough about aftermarket bars. I am 5'9" with relatively short arms. I loved the bend of the stock bars on my CR250, and would like to create relatively similar ergos on my XR600R. Suggestions?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • don87xr600

Posted December 30, 2004 - 03:40 PM

what bars are you running now? and what size 7/8th or fat bars? You should send away for a catalog from say rocky mountain as they publish the dimensions of the different bends, but be sure to buy them through thumpertalk. :cry:

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.