$5500 & 170 miles

1 reply to this topic
  • Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted December 29, 2004 - 07:20 PM

Just got my 04 wr450 for $5500 with 170 miles, a smoking steal at that price, and still in virtual show room condition.

After lurking on the site for years, I now have something to work on and ask questions about. I cant wait to tackle the F-up jetting. Just ordered a slew of parts, based on what research I have found on the site.
Way back TT was just the coolest when it was new and only for wr's, seemed like everyday a someone found a new mod to do or try, was really about the brotherhood of making a good thing better.
The 00 wr400 is still kicking strong but not much to do to it or think about when the mods are done. Hence nothing to postfor quite some time.

Team Oatmeal Pie lives....................

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted December 29, 2004 - 07:26 PM

Geat buy. I have heard of new 2004's going for $5,200. Have fun on your new bike Congratulations! :cry:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.