Marcus

52 replies to this topic
  • blue_beast_wins

Posted January 07, 2005 - 07:16 PM

guess you guys are to busy making fun of me and marcus that you dont have the time to ride, riding 1 time a year is all you could stand because you broke all your ribs with all those falls you had, get a life, grown men making fun of a noobie, grow some balls and go ride your thumpers with no baffling in the exhaust cause it sounds cool. :cry:

Give it up Kiddie your embarrassing yourself :cry:

• Ktm_Kiddie_

Posted January 08, 2005 - 08:35 AM

hold on lemme go get my yammie avatar. then ill be ok to talk in the WR forum.

• blue_beast_wins

Posted January 08, 2005 - 12:31 PM

Better change your tampon while your at it.

• Gadsen

Posted January 08, 2005 - 02:15 PM

Might check the diaper too, it's probably wet!:cry:

• yz426onNOS

Posted January 08, 2005 - 08:50 PM

Take the dil$o out of you arse too. That way you can take a marcus!

• xlr8

Posted January 09, 2005 - 11:55 AM

Give it up Kiddie your embarrassing yourself :cry:

Don't you think there might be one iota of evidence that would lead him to believe that he's dealing with children?:cry: Ya' know I heard about this thread on another site??? You guys are making YOURSELVES look like a bunch of dillholes.:cry: Sorry to intrude, but someone had to say it.:cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • blue_beast_wins

Posted January 09, 2005 - 01:30 PM

Haha so you raced over to put your peice in ha ha ha haaaaaaaa :cry:

• xlr8

Posted January 09, 2005 - 02:48 PM

Haha so you raced over to put your peice in ha ha ha haaaaaaaa :cry:

Actually, I had to come by and remind myself of why it is that I DON'T come by much anymore. Nothing personal.:cry:

• blue_beast_wins

Posted January 09, 2005 - 06:06 PM

Ahh, so you dont know the whole story of these two lesbian lovers....... i mean clowns ?

• simch

Posted January 10, 2005 - 02:03 PM

Fair play to old Marcus, he causes havoc eventually!

• lewichris

Posted January 10, 2005 - 04:44 PM

Thats funny, while your stuck at a bottle neck. I'm the guy on the 426/650 makeing my own trail up the hill. We would not make fun of him if he did not post smoe dumb shiza up. :cry:

WORD!!

• lewichris

Posted January 10, 2005 - 04:45 PM

guess you guys are to busy making fun of me and marcus that you dont have the time to ride, riding 1 time a year is all you could stand because you broke all your ribs with all those falls you had, get a life, grown men making fun of a noobie, grow some balls and go ride your thumpers with no baffling in the exhaust cause it sounds cool. :cry:

\

"periods" would add alot to your credibility here. Just some friently advise. Your posts just seem to run on and on and on.

• lewichris

Posted January 10, 2005 - 04:46 PM

LOL you even know how to change your avatar?

you even know what an avatar is?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.