Marcus

52 replies to this topic
  • Texas4play

Posted December 31, 2004 - 07:27 AM

as a normally staunch defender of the right to bear arms i feel a little uncomfortable saying this but here goes
hunting club? HUNTING CLUB? that freak probably shouldnt be permitted within 100 feet of a red ryder never mind a real honest to god 12 gauge...
jesus christ

In "Marcus speak" a hunting club is probably the local YWCA where he tries to peak skirt from innocent blue hairs.

• Gadsen

Posted December 31, 2004 - 12:28 PM

hey toyota, i sure hope you can forgive my reservations about my beloved 2nd amendment in just this one case.

yeah im the worlds worst hunter, but i sure do like it. i dont think ive ever seen a buck unless my pump was locked safely in the trunk. oh wait no, i see em all the time during earn-a-buck season (in jersey, thats where you have to bag a doe before you can even think about a buck). ah well at least its a good excuse to get out in the woods.

LOL, in my neck of the woods, we call it either "rifle camping" or "armed hiking". :cry: Hey, as long as you enjoy it, thats all that really matters! :cry:

• Ktm_Kiddie_

Posted January 01, 2005 - 07:28 AM

oooooo I get it so we are gonna make fun of a noobie now, how cool lemme get in on this, Hi I'm from TT and I love to trash noobies, I ride thumper yamahas because thats what the store told me to buy, I bought the 426 and then went out and bought the 450 because they are cooooooool, I don't race because I'm not fast enough, I like to chair race in my mind while sitting here looking at pictures of Rodney Smith(I imagine I'm him, cool huh) I get a kick out of calling a kid a retard or a p.o.s. I think when I take the baffling out of my exhaust it sounds really cool, I also have a quad because quads are as cool as my 4 stroke thumper yamaha. how was that?

• Ktm_Kiddie_

Posted January 01, 2005 - 07:58 AM

I could use some 4 letter words to descride most of you here but I wont.

• mousemeat

Posted January 02, 2005 - 06:41 AM

oooooo I get it so we are gonna make fun of a noobie now, how cool lemme get in on this, Hi I'm from TT and I love to trash noobies, I ride thumper yamahas because thats what the store told me to buy, I bought the 426 and then went out and bought the 450 because they are cooooooool, I don't race because I'm not fast enough, I like to chair race in my mind while sitting here looking at pictures of Rodney Smith(I imagine I'm him, cool huh) I get a kick out of calling a kid a retard or a p.o.s. I think when I take the baffling out of my exhaust it sounds really cool, I also have a quad because quads are as cool as my 4 stroke thumper yamaha. how was that?

This is the best marcus impression yet. Even better than the real thing.

• Indy_WR450

Posted January 02, 2005 - 11:28 AM

:cry: :cry: My turn.

Hey Guys!! I was drag racing this XR50 down my street. Testing out that new “hot-air box” mod you guys were talking about. :lol: That XR50 is fast, but NOT AS FAST AS MY WR400. :cry: Anyway, while I was drag racing him, I let loose with a really big FART. (I was kinda of gassy from the grill cheese sandwiches) Then that FART caught fire and my bike took off like a ROCKET! :lol: I mean it was like my bike had NOS strapped to it. I KICKED THAT XR50 ASS!!! :cry: :cry:

I think this was is the best imitation so far! :D

• Ktm_Kiddie_

Posted January 02, 2005 - 05:11 PM

of course its better than the real thing, because you guys think your tough stuff making fun of a noobie, when in reality you guys just started riding and cant ride to save your life, you go out an buy a WR 400/450 and then bad mouth people like its cool, and when I race harescrambles its you morons sitting on the hill infront of me holding me up cause you cant ride.

• Beef

Posted January 02, 2005 - 10:02 PM

Oh yea? Well MY Dad's bigger than Your Dad, and he's gunna kick your Dad's butt!

LoL. You guys crack me up. :cry: :cry:

• Gadsen

Posted January 02, 2005 - 10:13 PM

...when in reality you guys just started riding and cant ride to save your life.....
....and when I race harescrambles its you morons sitting on the hill "in front" of me holding me up cause you cant ride.

If you're so fast, how did you get behind the slower guys on top of the hill holding you up :cry:

• blue_beast_wins

Posted January 02, 2005 - 11:02 PM

Marcus is the first "noobie" with the status "TT bronze member" and 199 posts that i've ever seen :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • blue_beast_wins

Posted January 02, 2005 - 11:14 PM

I just had a look at some of kiddies other posts, i think he goes to school with marcus, check this one out,

http://www.thumperta...297#post1390297

:cry:

• Moondogger

Posted January 03, 2005 - 12:33 AM

First of all, Marcus is not a noobie.

And second of all, why are you lurking in the WR forum if you ride a KTM?

• yz426onNOS

Posted January 03, 2005 - 12:52 AM

when in reality you guys just started riding and cant ride to save your life, you go out an buy a WR 400/450 and then bad mouth people like its cool, and when I race harescrambles its you morons sitting on the hill infront of me holding me up cause you cant ride.

Thats funny, while your stuck at a bottle neck. I'm the guy on the 426/650 makeing my own trail up the hill. We would not make fun of him if he did not post smoe dumb shiza up. :cry:

• Texas4play

Posted January 03, 2005 - 08:14 AM

I just had a look at some of kiddies other posts, i think he goes to school with marcus, check this one out,

http://www.thumperta...297#post1390297

:cry:

Might be Marcus' sister .....

• Indy_WR450

Posted January 03, 2005 - 08:28 AM

Might be Marcus' sister .....

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D

• marcusmoberg

Posted January 05, 2005 - 10:06 PM

I appreciate all of you making fun of me!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol: :cry:

• Texas4play

Posted January 05, 2005 - 10:30 PM

Told ya it was his sister

• lewichris

Posted January 06, 2005 - 11:41 AM

why aren't yamahas purple in color. I like purple.

or, what brand of sock do i stick in my air box

• Ktm_Kiddie_

Posted January 07, 2005 - 02:38 PM

guess you guys are to busy making fun of me and marcus that you dont have the time to ride, riding 1 time a year is all you could stand because you broke all your ribs with all those falls you had, get a life, grown men making fun of a noobie, grow some balls and go ride your thumpers with no baffling in the exhaust cause it sounds cool. :cry:

• yz426onNOS

Posted January 07, 2005 - 02:43 PM

guess you guys are to busy making fun of me and marcus that you dont have the time to ride, riding 1 time a year is all you could stand because you broke all your ribs with all those falls you had, get a life, grown men making fun of a noobie, grow some balls and go ride your thumpers with no baffling in the exhaust cause it sounds cool. :cry:

Your just some 16 year old punk who thinks he knows it all.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.