Point me in the right direction

4 replies to this topic
  • thumper_dad

Posted December 29, 2004 - 07:59 AM

My new 05 450 came in and I need to do all the free mods, can someone link me to the portion of TT where all the mod information is?
Throttle stop was done by the dealer and I have allready thrown the end of my exhaust pipe in the trash, Considering a Yosh RS3 Slip on

Thank You.
Rich.

• Domenic_WRF

Posted December 29, 2004 - 08:11 AM

Rich..Read the thread about five lines below :cry: I did mine as soon it was home from the dealer :cry: highly recommend JD's needle.. :cry:

Domenic

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • skeener2

Posted December 29, 2004 - 09:02 AM

www.thumperfaq.com

• thumper_dad

Posted December 29, 2004 - 11:21 AM

Thanks Dominec & skinner :cry:

• WRider995

Posted December 29, 2004 - 11:48 PM

Pull the stocker out of the trash. You never know, you may want to ride the six days of michigan sometime and you'll need to be quiet. The CCC of MI sound tests so it might be worth it to you to keep it.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.