Very Fast!

91 replies to this topic
  • Ktm_Kiddie_

Posted January 07, 2005 - 02:25 PM

Dude, why are you a member of a forum called "Thumpertalk" if you ride a 2-stroke?

And how are Yamaha's "in"? The last time I checked CRF's were "in" and your over-priced KTM's were "in" too.

Do us a favor, stop lurking in the WR forum, join a website for KTM 2-stokes, and stop showing your :cry: so much.

Lurking? and KTMTALK.com is the KTM forum retard, I got this link from there, someone put up a link saying "I can't believe this" and here I am, and my KTM isn't over priced, and as far as showing my ass, maybe if you guys had some dignity and weren't such jerks to a noobie and would grow up a bit i wouldn't say anything, im 16 and i know you dont trash people like that, &%$#@! is wrong with you? i think you need to take your tampon out and put a new one in and grow up.

• Moondogger

Posted January 07, 2005 - 05:34 PM

Who the f are you calling retard, you a-hole. Why don't you stop being Marcus' internet-bodyguard and lighten up, you twat. Marcus can take a joke, you can't.

• Beef

Posted January 07, 2005 - 06:20 PM

.......this flame fest is :cry: . How about this one:

What kind of oil is the most bestest in the hole werld? :cry:

• JDube

Posted January 07, 2005 - 07:19 PM

WOW! tough crowd!

• Ktm_Kiddie_

Posted January 08, 2005 - 08:34 AM

i dont know why marcus takes crap from all of you, you rip him all the time, and then you call me an *******? let your right hand do the talking.

• Moondogger

Posted January 08, 2005 - 04:06 PM

let your right hand do the talking.

Yeah, I'll b*tch-slap you into next week with it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • blue_beast_wins

Posted January 08, 2005 - 04:15 PM

Get your laughs here, http://www.thumperta...?searchid=78893
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

• Moondogger

Posted January 09, 2005 - 01:08 AM

Get your laughs here, http://www.thumperta...?searchid=77824

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

The link isn't working.

• simch

Posted January 09, 2005 - 02:41 AM

Hey, KTM "Child" or whatever your name is, my right hand IS doing the talking......Can you see the one finger pointing skywards...???!! LOL

We're only ribbing on Marcus cos that's what he wants us to do. Its obviously an "in thing" cos everyone who pops in like you thinks we are being nasty! But its all just good fun, and fair play to Marcus, he keeps coming back for more!
So mind your own business and go try to work out how t get that rear shock to work properly on your linkless KTM!! hahaha!

We all love ya really, Marcus!

• lewichris

Posted January 10, 2005 - 05:01 PM

Hey, KTM "Child" or whatever your name is, my right hand IS doing the talking......Can you see the one finger pointing skywards...???!! LOL

We're only ribbing on Marcus cos that's what he wants us to do. Its obviously an "in thing" cos everyone who pops in like you thinks we are being nasty! But its all just good fun, and fair play to Marcus, he keeps coming back for more!
So mind your own business and go try to work out how t get that rear shock to work properly on your linkless KTM!! hahaha!

We all love ya really, Marcus!

Kinda like i used to be, then i reealize how silly every one of his posts are

• simch

Posted January 11, 2005 - 09:12 AM

Haha!! Yep, I remeber you being a "knight in shiny armour" for Marcus a few Months back!! How long did it take to see him for what he is!!LOL;)

See KTMKIddie, you will learn soon enough!!!

• lewichris

Posted January 11, 2005 - 11:07 AM

Haha!! Yep, I remeber you being a "knight in shiny armour" for Marcus a few Months back!! How long did it take to see him for what he is!!LOL;)

See KTMKIddie, you will learn soon enough!!!

I figured it out on my own.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.