Very Fast!

91 replies to this topic
  • Ktm_Kiddie_

Posted January 01, 2005 - 07:22 AM

YEAAAHHHHHPPPP i trash guys that just bought bikes because I think i'm cool, i ride wr's beucase im not man enough to ride a 2 stroke, i buy yamahas because they are in and are so cool dude yeahhhhh, i think its funny to make fun of noobies, thumpertalk is so cool dude. YESSSS

• mousemeat

Posted January 02, 2005 - 06:39 AM

Everyone was a newbie once...

But not everyone was an idiot. If marcus had legitimate questions and comments, the good people here would be the first to offer help or congratulations. Maybe you should read some of marcus's other posts before you side with him. Or maybe you like drag racing quads too.

• Indy_WR450

Posted January 02, 2005 - 11:30 AM

We all love Marcus here on this forum!

Remember "Ruprick" in the movie Dirty Rotten Scoundrels! :D :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :D :D

• mousemeat

Posted January 02, 2005 - 11:39 AM

Just like Ruprick has the cork on his fork to stop him from getting hurt, yamaha puts the cork in the WR for people like marcus.

• Indy_WR450

Posted January 02, 2005 - 02:14 PM

Just like Ruprick has the cork on his fork to stop him from getting hurt, yamaha puts the cork in the WR for people like marcus.

Yeah you know what I am talking about! :cry:
I just watched the movie again last night and that is who Ruprick reminds me of! :cry: :cry: :cry:

• Guy

Posted January 02, 2005 - 02:29 PM

:cry: you is ALL bad people....! :cry:

• yz426onNOS

Posted January 03, 2005 - 12:41 AM

As for you negative posters- if we were all standing in a room, would you have the balls to spew out verbal crap face to face? Think not.
Everyone was a newbie once...

, -Dan

Hell yeah I do!

As for marcus! Keep the questions comeing! I need some late night entertainment!

• Moondogger

Posted January 03, 2005 - 12:55 AM

YEAAAHHHHHPPPP i trash guys that just bought bikes because I think i'm cool, i ride wr's beucase im not man enough to ride a 2 stroke, i buy yamahas because they are in and are so cool dude yeahhhhh, i think its funny to make fun of noobies, thumpertalk is so cool dude. YESSSS

Dude, why are you a member of a forum called "Thumpertalk" if you ride a 2-stroke?

And how are Yamaha's "in"? The last time I checked CRF's were "in" and your over-priced KTM's were "in" too.

Do us a favor, stop lurking in the WR forum, join a website for KTM 2-stokes, and stop showing your :cry: so much.

• thumper_dad

Posted January 03, 2005 - 06:52 AM

I have been around a lot of forums and I have never seen so many people act so rude to one guy, I don't know if you know him personally because if you dont then you aint a bit better than he is.
keep your bull sh*t to yourself unless you have something good to say don't say anything, maybe the guy just wants to share information about his bike, last time I checked, thats why were here.

• toyota_mdt_tech

Posted January 03, 2005 - 09:06 AM

...keep your bull sh*t to yourself unless you have something good to say don't say anything...

Maybe take some of your own advise and/or check some of Marcus's past post with the search feature. :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • thumper_dad

Posted January 03, 2005 - 09:19 AM

I just think that you might want to think twice and not get tough or act like a dick behind a keyboard because one day you just might meet someone you talked smack to in here and find yourself on the other end of the dirt :cry:
Maybe this guy is 6'4 300lbs of mean..
Toyota, I have read some your other posts regarding this guy and you dont act your age, are you sure your over 40?

I live by my own advice :cry:

Richard

• simch

Posted January 03, 2005 - 10:22 AM

I just think that you might want to think twice and not get tough or act like a dick behind a keyboard because one day you just might meet someone you talked smack to in here and find yourself on the other end of the dirt :cry:
Maybe this guy is 6'4 300lbs of mean..
Toyota, I have read some your other posts regarding this guy and you dont act your age, are you sure your over 40?

I live by my own advice :cry:

Richard

Christ, 300lbs eh???............ Imagine how fast his wr would be after he inflated his tyres AND lost 100 lbs then.........!?!!! That guy would be in orbit......( not for the first time I reckon, judging by his "space cadet" comments and questions on here!).

• Beef

Posted January 03, 2005 - 12:07 PM

I'm not saying that bashing someone is "right," but the beauty of living in america is freedom of speech and expression. The rest of us are just exercising that right. On the same token, the beauty of this forum is the ability to IGNORE threads that you don't like. Why don't you whiners :cry: quit playing "big brother" and just ignore this thread?

• thumper_dad

Posted January 03, 2005 - 01:26 PM

Wooooo another tough computer geek.
Nuff Said

• ncmountainman

Posted January 03, 2005 - 02:44 PM

if marcus was that big that might be a record in humans for brain(lack there of) to body ratio!! :cry: i am that big and i would kind of expect such remarks out of people if i was the one asking "what would be faster ?" mollasses uphill in feb. or my yz400 ? i think he's an attention freak,either that or it really is dave dialogue :cry:

• yz426onNOS

Posted January 03, 2005 - 08:04 PM

Wooooo another tough computer geek.
Nuff Said

Go piss out macys window!

BTW: i'm 6'2 and 360, with some martial arts background. So bring it dough boy! :cry:

• Beef

Posted January 03, 2005 - 08:34 PM

I wonder......

If Thumper_Dad and Marcus were to drag race, which one would win?

TD better make sure he has a fresh spark plug.... :cry: :cry:

• toyota_mdt_tech

Posted January 03, 2005 - 08:45 PM

I think Thumper_Dad is Marcus's dad! :cry:

• Moondogger

Posted January 03, 2005 - 08:46 PM

[/QUOTE]BTW: i'm 6'2 and 360, with some martial arts background. So bring it dough boy! :cry:[/QUOTE]

Yo, 426onNOS, are you really that big? I'm assuming that's you in your avatar. I'm 6'3", 240lbs. and I always thought I was too big to ride, but, shoot, you got 120lbs. on me!

How do you have your suspension set up? I need to get my suspension dialed in and wanted to see what other big dudes are doing.

• yz426onNOS

Posted January 03, 2005 - 09:28 PM

[quote name='Moondogger'][/QUOTE]BTW: i'm 6'2 and 360, with some martial arts background. So bring it dough boy! :cry:[/QUOTE]

Yo, 426onNOS, are you really that big? I'm assuming that's you in your avatar. I'm 6'3", 240lbs. and I always thought I was too big to ride, but, shoot, you got 120lbs. on me!

How do you have your suspension set up? I need to get my suspension dialed in and wanted to see what other big dudes are doing.[/QUOTE]

I went to motopro suspension and got: Gold valves, springs, oil, and tuned for my weight and rideing style and for what I ride. He also cleaned and polished everything.

I could go two gears faster up some trails with the suspesion done. It cost about $1,300. I highly recomend it.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.