Very Fast!

91 replies to this topic
  • jdubsooner

Posted December 28, 2004 - 11:06 AM

Maybe I'm not familiar with Marcus's post but what has this guy done to get sacraficed like this? Besides make an observation that all of the experts on here already know.

• endurodog

Posted December 28, 2004 - 11:16 AM

If you right click on his name then the 4th option down will be "Find more post by *****" Click on that and read some of what he has posted and then make up your own mind.

• mousemeat

Posted December 28, 2004 - 06:22 PM

When little marcus first showed up he made about 10 posts all titled 'WR450F' and they were all about drag racing quads. It was not a good start.

• Gadsen

Posted December 28, 2004 - 07:09 PM

When little marcus first showed up he made about 10 posts all titled 'WR450F' and they were all about drag racing quads. It was not a good start.

Yeah, he is gone for a while (mom puts him on restriction) then when he is off restriction, he comes out swining with about 10 post all at once and all stupid questions. I doubt he even owns a WR400, probably his pops as it appears he is no older than about 14 or so. :cry:

• StreetbikePimp

Posted December 29, 2004 - 01:49 PM

Yeah, he is gone for a while (mom puts him on restriction) then when he is off restriction, he comes out swining with about 10 post all at once and all stupid questions. I doubt he even owns a WR400, probably his pops as it appears he is no older than about 14 or so. :cry:

I had never really thought about that. If marcus is a 12-14 year old kid, then his (her :cry: ) constaint quest for attention makes a little sense.

But if he truly is 20 years old like his birthday suggests, then that poor boy needs help. Lots and lots of help.

• Indy_WR450

Posted December 29, 2004 - 01:54 PM

Marcus comes on in spurts during his breaks at college! We get his need for attention in 3 month waves! :cry: :cry: :cry:

• RCannon

Posted December 29, 2004 - 02:18 PM

Rebel, please dont post stuff like that. I hate cleaning coffee off of my computer screen! Congrats on the smart shit!

• FTD

Posted December 29, 2004 - 02:31 PM

he is gone for a while (mom puts him on restriction)

or he has to get back on the nip for feedin' time. :cry: :cry:

• Hondaracing915g

Posted December 29, 2004 - 06:36 PM

:cry: :cry: retarded as you. retarded as me.

• Sylvain

Posted December 29, 2004 - 06:53 PM

Is it :

the Air filter lid ?
or
K&N air filter ?
or
the spark plug ?

You know when you twist the right round handle (throttle) on the bike's handlebar with a motion of your wrist, the bike will go faster , or slower depending how far you twist. :cry:

Best wishes for the kid to come

Happy new year to all :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • lewichris

Posted December 30, 2004 - 10:41 AM

I just installed a new spark plug! I took off the air filter lid. Plus I installed a K&N air filter! What an increase! It's amazing how fast it is! The old spark plug didn't have but about 500 miles on it! :cry:

I just installed a 12 inch lift and lowered the seat foam.

• lewichris

Posted December 30, 2004 - 10:41 AM

K&N filters are not good for dusty applications.

• Frostbite

Posted December 30, 2004 - 03:58 PM

I can't believe that :cry: Marcus :cry: is for real. He's either part of a scientific study to see how much abuse one person can inflict on themselves, or he's like the guy in the movie "Memento" who lost his short term memory and can't remember what happened 5 minutes ago.

• urmoma1200

Posted December 30, 2004 - 07:07 PM

man... ill tell you whhhhat, the other day i washed my 426, and whooooooooweeee, what difference it made. I think maybe even 4 or 5 horsepower

• BadlandZ

Posted December 30, 2004 - 07:44 PM

Maybe I'm not familiar with Marcus's post but what has this guy done to get sacraficed like this? Besides make an observation that all of the experts on here already know.

It does seem absolutely cruel to me also. I mean, maybe the questions are pointing to a complete lack of experience and knowledge, but… At least he is trying to learn, isn’t he? I just get these terrible, terrible images in my head of some guy who doesn’t have any personal friends to ask this stuff, then he comes here, gets trashed, and …

I guess I had a few friends who “didn’t make it to 18” back in high school, and I think about damaging this kind of thing can be. Personally, I applauded Marcus for his thick skin and ability to keep coming back after constantly being railed like this.

• beer_studd_76

Posted January 01, 2005 - 03:04 AM

My first child is going to be born this January. The 13th is the due date.

It warms my heart to know that there is no way in hell that she will be as retarded as you.

BWAHAHAHAHA! OMG! BWAHAHAHAHA-AHHHHAHAHA

• beer_studd_76

Posted January 01, 2005 - 03:08 AM

Wow, I'd thought you just bolted on nitrous or something, not just installed a new spark plug. Hey, Where you traveling east to west or west to east? I ask because of the rotation of the earth. If you were traveling east, it would seem faster as you'd be going the same direction as the earths rotation, while travelling west would seem slower like walking down on an up escalator :cry: Now we can get into the north VS. south. Traveling south is always faster as its downhill (see globe) while north is all uphill. :cry:

YER KILLIN ME!

• beer_studd_76

Posted January 01, 2005 - 03:10 AM

i just took a shit that was smarter than this kid

that made me laugh so hard i puked a little in my mouth

• beer_studd_76

Posted January 01, 2005 - 03:12 AM

the shit? marcus jr of course

jayzus. . .it hurts to laugh this hard

• ttr125smms120

Posted January 01, 2005 - 06:05 AM

at least hes not a post whore who has to make a million useless posts when he could consolidate them into 1. :cry:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.