dyno results

1 reply to this topic

Posted December 26, 2004 - 12:57 PM

Someone posted some dyno results that showed a KTM 300 exc with the same or slightly less HP and torque than a wr 400/426. Can you post that again. I searched and couldn't find it.

I am seriously considering the 300 exc as my next bike. Seems as if the HP numbers are very close to the 400 and 426, somewhere in the 42-45 hp range. The 525 exc was about 52 hp or so. I like those big power numbers but the 300 exc is so light and nimble but I gotta have my low end torque definetly don't want to lose that.

Any help on dyno results is appreciated.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Domenic_WRF

Posted December 26, 2004 - 02:19 PM

Have you considered a older 380 or CR500..... :cry: My neighbor as a 300EXC punched out, says it runs like a stroker.. :cry:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.