So what did Santa bring?

12 replies to this topic
  • zx7rye

Posted December 26, 2004 - 04:32 AM

For me, Tech 8's, Pro Tapers, Bark Busters, a few tools, some MX clothes and various other clothes. :cry:

• RingKingPin

Posted December 26, 2004 - 05:27 AM

some of those nice thor knee and elbow pads! :cry:

• needsprayer

Posted December 26, 2004 - 07:51 AM

For my BRP the SRC subframe extension. No more floppy fender forcing me to extend my license plate straight out, good support for trail bags or a passenger if need be. Very nice product.

• mjlang

Posted December 26, 2004 - 11:18 AM

My Christmas present to me was a 650R, upper clamp with Pro Tapers, FMF exhaust, Clarke tank, carb jets, Scotts shark fin, forward damper mount kit... Wife finished with SK flex-head wrenches. Those were the best.

• HeadTrauma

Posted December 27, 2004 - 12:27 AM

Only stuff for the bike was a Sunstar/Renthal front/rear sprockets and a D.I.D. chain. Something else I got thats useable while on the bike was a Garmin Geko 201 GPS. There's still a package in the mail from relatives that may have a gift certificate, so there may be more coming :cry:.

• AzMtnThumper

Posted December 27, 2004 - 09:33 PM

For my BRP the SRC subframe extension. No more floppy fender forcing me to extend my license plate straight out, good support for trail bags or a passenger if need be. Very nice product.

That's good to hear, I was thinking about buying it with the cash santa brought. :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • brocku

Posted December 27, 2004 - 10:09 PM

Mmmmm, heated grips. I guess my wife was tired of me touching here with 2 blocks of ice and me complaining as it takes 30 min. in the shower to get the circulation back!! :cry:

• volk

Posted December 28, 2004 - 09:36 AM

New tank graphics, new headlight lens, Kouba lowering link, Moose racing fender bag, and a pair of Alpinestar boots!

• truck6driver

Posted December 28, 2004 - 10:06 AM

A lump of coal and a bundle of sticks!!!
I've been a baaaaddddd boy!!!!

• 1biglung

Posted December 28, 2004 - 10:37 AM

Rooster Performance Jacket
BD LED Tail light
CR250/500 rear fender
Flush turn signals
48T rear sprocket
7/8" to 1 1/8" adapters and Longhorn bars
TLD Gloves
Moose water bladder for the Jacket

Woo Hooo scored !!!

Almost forgot about the Tereflex Monster rear tire :cry:

• Desmo

Posted December 28, 2004 - 11:00 AM

Gaerne SG10's via Thumpertalk!

Nice, nice boot. No rides yet, but quality appears very good.

Cheers

Scott

• mountainrider

Posted December 28, 2004 - 04:33 PM

Parts for my 650L.Wiseco 10.25 piston,Hotcams cam and White Brothers carb. :cry:

• HeadTrauma

Posted December 30, 2004 - 11:15 PM

EDIT: I returned the Garmin Geko 201 and got an eTrex Legend with mapping capability, 4 NiMh AAA batteries, Buck #119 Special hunting knife, a Craftsman slim profile 3/8" ratchet and 17" long, 1/2" drive breaker bar, 2 sixers of Fat weasel/Eye of the Hawk ale, plus moolah to spare. Can I hear a Hell Yeah!? :cry: That and a Pioneer dual layer/dual format 16X DVD/CD burner. :cry:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.