9 replies to this topic
  • ncmountainman

Posted December 24, 2004 - 06:43 AM

wouldn't that be nice!!! merry christmas :cry:

• Indy_WR450

Posted December 24, 2004 - 06:53 AM

Is that why Santa always say Yo Ho Ho! :lol: :D :lol: :D
Merry Christmas to all the TT family! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Boy did we get hit with a white Christmas!
Southern Indiana just got hammered with snow the last few days. :cry:

• mtrablue

Posted December 24, 2004 - 08:21 AM

merry christmas everybody.

white stuff just missed us here in st. louis, but it was about 5 degrees this morning. brrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Birdie426

Posted December 24, 2004 - 08:36 AM

...and in Southern Cali, it's gonna be sunny and 60. Happy CHristmas to all.

• Texas4play

Posted December 24, 2004 - 10:07 AM

Golfing in short sleeves on Tuesday. Riding donuts in the snow on Wednesday. Gotta love that Texas weather!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone (even marcus?) !!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • alfie

Posted December 24, 2004 - 12:33 PM

And in the uk its raining, cold and damp. And happy christmas to you all.

• ETP

Posted December 24, 2004 - 12:50 PM

Merry Christmas everyone! And a happy BLUE Year!!!!!! :cry:

• drewpeacock

Posted December 24, 2004 - 01:39 PM

Merry Christmas, we only hit 13 below this morning and a sunny 3 degrees this afternoon. Studding up the bikes today for river runs on Sunday. You socal wussies just don't know what your missing...X Ventura County resident-25 years!

• Johnny34

Posted December 24, 2004 - 08:38 PM

Merry Christmas to All. It's a cool 35 in Portland right now. I'm remembering those 70 and 80 degree SoCal Christmas's from my youth. Bah Hum Bug!

Of course, my Christmas came a week early when I picked up my new 450 last Sunday! :cry: :cry:

Johnny

• Gadsen

Posted December 24, 2004 - 09:28 PM

wouldn't that be nice!!! merry christmas :cry:

You bet it is! None of that sissy sensitive stuff like happy holidays around here. Heck, I aint afraid of no nativity scene either. Thats for girly guys (yeah, I know, I have pink coolant in my WR :cry: ) and girly guys dont ride WR's anyway!

Merry Christmas to you too NCMM.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.