Jumping ship

1 reply to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted December 14, 2000 - 10:32 PM

People are jumping into the wr250 so fast it is making my head spin. My 426 will be in shortly and have no thoughts of a 250 bouncing in my head. The 250 looks sweet, but as a dual sport I dont feel it is going to have what I want. I went too small once (TTR250) and don't even think 250 now. I will be trail riding the 426 and loving it. I am curious. How many of you are actually getting rid of the 426 for the 250?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Heywood

Posted December 14, 2000 - 04:21 PM

My 400 is dual sported and I would want to ride on the street with anything smaller.

With a reasonable gear for off road (15/50) it still revs too high for extended street runs (60MPH+).

I have considered picking up a YZ250F as a 2nd bike. I'd do it in a heart beat if I had the funds, but for dual sport I'll keep the 4-hunni.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.