Oil!

37 replies to this topic
  • wantmorepower

Posted December 31, 2004 - 06:03 PM

oil? so thats what it's called. i was'nt sure what to put in it when its starts to crap out....i always used water..... :cry:

• cruise

Posted December 31, 2004 - 07:44 PM

hash oil :cry:

• Drewr6

Posted January 04, 2005 - 09:15 AM

Canola!

AHAHAHA Im here at work laughing my ass off

my co-workers are beginning to stare...

• sharpmarble

Posted January 04, 2005 - 11:56 AM

I put in castor oil to try and cure that little off-idle cough......

• Math

Posted January 04, 2005 - 12:30 PM

Never thought an oil thread could be so funny again. :cry: :cry:

• barefootbob

Posted January 04, 2005 - 02:36 PM

Peanut oil :cry: change your oil weekley save old oil and use in your turkey fryer :cry:

• Math

Posted January 04, 2005 - 05:48 PM

Peanut oil :cry: change your oil weekley save old oil and use in your turkey fryer :cry:

LMFAO :cry: :lol: :cry: :cry:

• bluebike1999

Posted December 01, 2006 - 02:28 AM

just reviving some classic tt

• BIGMatt

Posted December 01, 2006 - 08:00 AM

I get my oil for free from the local donut shop.
Makes my bike smell like donuts!!!

This thread is only funny because of who started it. Good times

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gregwr450f

Posted December 01, 2006 - 02:36 PM

I get my oil for free from the local donut shop.
Makes my bike smell like donuts!!!

This thread is only funny because of who started it. Good times

I concur, TT is now very boring so I visit very little now, too many rules, it use be a bunch of blokes hanging out talking about bikes and hanging crap on each other, now it's like a specification manual on-line.

I use baby oil in my bike, just hard to find enough babies to juice though.

• Beejay

Posted December 01, 2006 - 02:55 PM

I use old fry oil from the local Mc Donalds, i suppose thats why my bikes putting on weight.

• F6dood

Posted December 01, 2006 - 05:00 PM

I am embarrased at these smart ass responses. This used to be a forum where responses to a question, regardless of how elementary was respectfully treated with good advise. I was once a newbee and had similar questions that were met with a genuinely helpful replies. Has this become comedy central?

• gregwr450f

Posted December 01, 2006 - 06:13 PM

I am embarrased at these smart ass responses. This used to be a forum where responses to a question, regardless of how elementary was respectfully treated with good advise. I was once a newbee and had similar questions that were met with a genuinely helpful replies. Has this become comedy central?

Marcus is a long time "stupid question asker", go through his posts and you will understand why he gets the responses such as you see.:worthy:

• crooks420

Posted December 01, 2006 - 10:26 PM

Astro-Lube!!!!

• Jwar1r1t3

Posted December 01, 2006 - 10:41 PM

I use baby oil in my bike, just hard to find enough babies to juice though.

LOL Thats funney, made me actually laugh out loud. (Hence LOL)

I have solved the problem for lack of baby juice. I just juice up some banana peels. I learned they were good lubricants from whatching cartoons on tv.:D
And I finally had a valid reason to use that dancing banana smiley
:worthy: :prof:

• bluebike1999

Posted December 05, 2006 - 02:13 AM

does the broom handle protruding from your seat hurt?
or is it there because you like it?

• drtbk4ever

Posted December 05, 2006 - 08:38 AM

Peanut oil :worthy: change your oil weekley save old oil and use in your turkey fryer :D

Then after the oil has been used in the Turkey Fryer I then recycle it into Bio-diesel to use as fuel in the Quad Cab Dually 4X4. You can never be too environmentally conscious.:prof:

• clark4131

Posted December 05, 2006 - 09:07 AM

Thread closed due to "out of hand" potential. Sorry...SC

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.