Tuning WR exaust for wet conditions

2 replies to this topic
  • MrBlahh

Posted December 22, 2004 - 06:53 AM

I'm thinking if I remove disks it'll help add torque down low and limit some of the extreemly too powerfull top end

thoughts?

I've got too many now, it's freakin really loud

how many disks are most people running for woods racing?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • lewichris

Posted December 22, 2004 - 04:12 PM

I'm thinking if I remove disks it'll help add torque down low and limit some of the extreemly too powerfull top end

thoughts?

I've got too many now, it's freakin really loud

how many disks are most people running for woods racing?

what kind of pipe is it?

• billygoat

Posted December 22, 2004 - 04:51 PM

Sounds like an E-series to me. Some desert folks run up to 12 discs, but it's reallllly loud. I wouldn't think that more than 8 would be necessary for you, possibly 6-7 to get the best torque. Don't forget the anti-seize on the bolts when you reinstall them. Keeps the threads from peeling out. Quiet Products has a shield that you put over the discs now. Looks like it directs the sound to one outlet.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.