titanium exhaust

2 replies to this topic
  • puch352

Posted December 22, 2004 - 06:04 AM

anyone have a factory 4 system,titanium 4 or a ti-4 pro circuit exhaust mid-pipe and header. want to get exhaust for wr450f but all i've seen you talk about was the powercore 4.want to get a nice complete system but not if there all to loud ,a little over stock would be nice.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted December 22, 2004 - 06:11 AM

The Ti4 is a LOUD pipe. I've had a few and they're way louder than stock but work well. FMF's Q's are nice and quite popular...

• liv2ride

Posted December 22, 2004 - 12:02 PM

i just put the pro circuit 496 on my 05 wr450 last night. boy is it nice, fit was perfect, sound is a very nice not to loud not to quiet, comes with the spark arrestor. i would recommend it to anyone

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.