Does anybody no how I can contact GYTR about one of there products or is just Yamaha?

5 replies to this topic
  • Yamaha_004

Posted December 20, 2004 - 10:48 PM

I have a gytr mufler that the inside welded seem split in half and none of the lacal welders can weld titanium; so who can I send it to that can fix it ? if I can contact GYTR then what is the number or web sight ? :cry: :cry:

• mxchase

Posted December 20, 2004 - 11:19 PM

You should just be able to take it to your Yamaha dealer and they will be able to send it in and get it fixed for you.

• revolucien

Posted December 21, 2004 - 10:48 AM

here's a link to the GYTR site
GYTR

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • danstorm801

Posted December 21, 2004 - 05:46 PM

Talk to your Yamaha dealer. That is the first step. Chances are if you call Yamaha, they'll refer you to your dealer anyway. If that doesn't work, call the Customer Relations # on the back fo the GYT-R catalog.

• crayztwentyseven

Posted December 21, 2004 - 10:12 PM

I would also say that if it is fairly new and you did not crash on it, I would argue for a replacement.

• Ga426owner

Posted December 22, 2004 - 06:39 AM

I have a gytr mufler that the inside welded seem split in half and none of the lacal welders can weld titanium; so who can I send it to that can fix it ? if I can contact GYTR then what is the number or web sight ? :cry: :cry:

Good luck...let us know if your dealer will swap or have it fixed.....

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.