2 replies to this topic
  • endurodog

Posted December 20, 2004 - 05:37 PM

Just had to do some major work to the head on my WR and Toyota mdt tech gave some great advice and info. Without his help I would have been still cussing in the garage. Thanks again :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted December 20, 2004 - 06:45 PM

:cry: Toyota MDT Tech usually has insightful posts. What kind of work are you doing on your head? New valves etc.? :cry:

• endurodog

Posted December 21, 2004 - 08:16 AM

Through a really dumb mistake of my own doing I trashed my head and had to get a new one. So I had to take the valves and everything out of the old one. He sent me a pic of a home made removal/install tool with instructions that really helped. By the way a new head with no other parts is $500 :cry:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.