Blew Out Exhaust Baffle, what now?

23 replies to this topic
  • H2OENG

Posted December 21, 2004 - 03:04 PM

So the tube is the diameter of the open baffle on the stock exhaust???
The turndown tip deflects all the noise? Interesting. Thanks again.

• billygoat

Posted December 21, 2004 - 05:15 PM

You might check the quietproducts website. They have two products for the E-series. www.quietiscool.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BadlandZ

Posted January 19, 2005 - 10:05 PM

OK, to revisit this, it’s now a question of economics and legality.

Under $70. QuietProducts and BajaDesigns are leading the way in my choice now. From what little you can tell by looking at photos, I would guess the BajaDesigns pipe may be a bit quieter?

I need to order soon, I want to start riding more and start worrying less about how loud my bike is!

• billygoat

Posted January 20, 2005 - 06:16 AM

I really like my QP insert. Throttle response is great and it looks like bling in the pipe. Price is great also. I've seen them in two Phoenix area shops, Z-moto and The Pit.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.