Picking up a '02 WR426F, need info

1 reply to this topic
  • Drewr6

Posted December 16, 2004 - 07:57 AM


Hey guys I am going to be picking up a 426, and one of the things I need is to be able to drive it legally on the road to get to the trails.

What do I need from the seller in order to title this bike and get a plate for it?
I heard talk about a statement of origin or purpose or something? I live in Wisconsin and am not sure whats needed to title the bike. Thanks!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MadDawg

Posted December 16, 2004 - 01:28 PM


You will have to consult your State Regulations in order to determine what you need for making it street legal (ie;mirrors, horn, turn signals). Look here first: Wisconsin DMV
If you can't find what you need there, give them a call about it. Good luck! :cry:


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.