Graphics for WR450 with Acerbis tank

2 replies to this topic
  • Wacko

Posted December 16, 2004 - 06:20 AM

I have a question for you guys out there with a WR450 that has an Acerbis/GYT-R big tank.

I know the tank requires YZ shrouds. But which tank/shroud graphics fit the best. YZ450 or WR450.

Thanks,

Wayne

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RichBaker

Posted December 16, 2004 - 05:44 PM

I got YZ graphics for my Acerbis tank. Haven't put them on yet, but I figured with YZ shrouds might as well get the YZ kit....

• HarveyMushman

Posted December 16, 2004 - 06:10 PM

Can you guys bring me up to speed on the tank and seat options for the 05 model. I know that they changed the seat and tank for 05, and I believe the shrouds are YZ for 05. I contacted SDG about a seat, they told me that last years seat will fit, but it won't meet the tank real well. I need a larger tank for the dez and a taller SOFTER seat.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.