Monster

29 replies to this topic
  • BoZerk

Posted December 21, 2004 - 03:03 PM

As a matter of fact I ran into a stream of "Hot Molten Magma" this weekend.

While the plastic on my bike is melted and warped, and the guy behind me has a few three degree burns from my Magma roost, the tire held up fine.

OK....I didn't really roost through "Hot Molten Magma" but the tire worked great in all conditions. I give it a :cry:

• BoZerk

Posted December 21, 2004 - 03:19 PM

a little off topic but, dude , you look like you need a little foot peg work.that right one is pretty tweaked.

I looked at the picture again and then went out to check out my bike. It's an optical illusion in the picture but I did notice it's a little bent back, like I banged into a rock or something. I'll tell you what though, I'm not trying to bend it back, I think it would break and I didn't even notice it...until someone pointed it out.

Now, next time I ride I probably won't be able to get comfortable because of my bent peg that's probably been like that for months.

Thanks for pointing it out for me. :cry:

• thumper245

Posted December 21, 2004 - 08:04 PM

where did you get that tire?? I have checked at chaparral and rockymountain and did not find it? am I doing something wrong?

• RingKingPin

Posted December 22, 2004 - 06:00 AM

www.intercotire.com

ask for boo

• XR Dude

Posted December 22, 2004 - 06:57 AM

Hey thumper 245. I posted a question under "650L terraflex" and got a reply from 1biglung saying he'd bought one a chaparral so I just purcahsed one on Monday from them. Wasn't in their catalog but I called them at 800-841-2960 and the fella sold me one for 74.99 + shipping(about $10), supposedly its on its way. Hope this helps.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cheff

Posted December 22, 2004 - 07:07 AM

I get mine from MandHtires.com Mike and his crew have excellent customer service. They had my tire on my door the next day no extra charge.

• thumper245

Posted December 22, 2004 - 08:37 PM

Thank you everyone. That will be my next tire, I just bought a set of Dunlop D606s and I am not very impressed with them I hope that this tire is better.

• NVFirefighter

Posted December 29, 2004 - 04:56 PM

What is the tire size? 140? 5.10? Thanks....

• cheff

Posted December 29, 2004 - 05:03 PM

Its a 140/80/18 but it looks way bigger, and mean. :cry:

• NVFirefighter

Posted December 29, 2004 - 05:20 PM

Thanks! D.O.T approved too? I wonder how it rides on the black stuff?

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 3 replies
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 17 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.