fcr stiffness

5 replies to this topic
  • panteramatt

Posted December 14, 2004 - 02:00 PM

I have a quad with a yzf400 motor and I use a thum throttle and after 2 laps around the track, my thumg is so sore that it actually swells, any tips to make it easier?

• beezer

Posted December 14, 2004 - 02:58 PM

Sell it.

• panteramatt

Posted December 14, 2004 - 04:09 PM

And get what?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yzf450jack

Posted December 14, 2004 - 07:42 PM

Can't you put a twist throttle on it :cry:

• yz426onNOS

Posted December 15, 2004 - 07:26 AM

Bro my 250r is the same why. Just deal with it. Actuly go put glue on the slide of your carb and let it set up a bit and you will know how mine is.

• panteramatt

Posted December 15, 2004 - 02:38 PM

Well yea I can put a twist on it but prefer the thumb cause ive only ridden quads my whole life. Im just askin if theres any mods that can be done caus enot even my edelbrock is this stiff! Can you grease the slide on the sides?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.