Hebo hydraulic

3 replies to this topic
  • MONTANATHUMPER

Posted December 13, 2004 - 09:20 PM

Has anyone installed or know of anyone who has installed a Hebo Hydraulic clutch or any hydraulic clutch and might have some feed back???

• YAMAKAZE

Posted December 14, 2004 - 05:42 AM

That's all I use on both my race bikes...... Works great, I won't use anything else.

Bonzai :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dangermouse007

Posted December 14, 2004 - 06:37 AM

Search under Magura on this forum, I found loads of Information.... Hated the things, but with the right tools and set up correctly its a nice bit of kit....

• MONTANATHUMPER

Posted December 15, 2004 - 12:31 AM

Thanks for the feedback YAMAKAZE, one ? is the pull dramatically lighter or just slightly lighter?? reason I'm asking I also found whats called an "easy-pull" clutch for $40 have you seen or used one of those and if so how did it work???? :cry:

MTHUMPER

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.