93 600 stator rewind

2 replies to this topic
  • bootlegger2

Posted December 13, 2004 - 09:05 PM

has anybody sucessfully rewound one of these i am getting ready to attempt i know i need a resistance of 50 ohms at least am i corect whats a manual say for that
anybody know where some info on these may be seen the older style info only one pole rewound and bigger wire
mine has 2 poles and finer wire i got the wire for free and have nothing to lose my time is free i know which way they are wound but how many times i have no idea this stuff is next to impossible to get off with out destroying the wire or breakin it
anybody got any info

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • don87xr600

Posted December 13, 2004 - 09:58 PM

• bootlegger2

Posted December 14, 2004 - 04:43 AM

i looked at that link its just for the the lighting side i am attempting to do the ignition side the other 2 poles on the stator

Related Content

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  141 replies

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  28 replies

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.