cool site new freinds good times

4 replies to this topic
  • barefootbob

Posted December 13, 2004 - 05:03 PM

Last week in my quest for info on my WR450 I found and hooked up with a new freind through this forum.So not only can you solve those tech.problems but hook up with new freinds new trails and good times.
Thanks thumpertalk.

• Indy_WR450

Posted December 13, 2004 - 05:16 PM

This is the place for sure! Our WR members have a lot of collective experience and know how! TT is great! Welcome! :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MadDawg

Posted December 13, 2004 - 05:29 PM

Yes, this website rawks! I have just begun but have already found two riders that are near me and look forward to possibly getting together and riding. The info here can't be beat either, this is the real testing grounds for equipment and parts. Who knows, maybe down the road this can become as big as abate. :cry:

• Endurordr

Posted December 14, 2004 - 07:05 AM

Yup, it's a great site. I hooked up with 'barefootbob' last weekend for some awesome riding at CC Camp. We were both going to go with a group of friends but at the last minute both of our groups bailed on us and left us both flying solo. So at 11:00 on Saturday we made the call and ended up tearing it up Sunday. It was fun.

• barefootbob

Posted December 14, 2004 - 10:39 AM

Thats rite two WR450's rippin through the woods 2 strokes moving out of the way here come the big boys on ther bad toys.BROOOOP!!!YEEEHAAA!!!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.