True 05WR weight with /WO Estart

63 replies to this topic
  • Treebanger

Posted January 19, 2005 - 09:04 AM

Z50 Trail only bike I own that my feet touch the ground , if only that 450 engine could be stuffed in that frame.

• DesertWR

Posted January 22, 2005 - 09:10 AM

I have ridden my 05 WR450 in the desert, on tracks and mountain trails. I am more comfortable on this bike than my CR250. The e-start is tits! My friend rides a YZ 450 and the kick start wears him out. If your only racing go with the YZ. If you like to joy ride and stop & go the WR is for you. The e-start works wonder when you get in tight situations and stall your bike!!! :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DesertWR

Posted January 22, 2005 - 09:30 AM

Going down on a nasty hill---PRICELESS! :cry: :cry:

• cali450

Posted January 25, 2005 - 12:55 PM

I'm that friend that DesertWR is talking about. kick starters suck........I'm gettin kinda tired of him just pressin that button and ridin off... I should have my WR soon.....

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.