Who still sells graphic kits for 2001 WR426's??

9 replies to this topic
  • Dodger

Posted December 13, 2004 - 12:20 PM

I'm converting/freshing up what is now going to be my duel sporter, and would like to find a graphics kit +seat cover. I've looked at NStyle and a few other places, but no one seems to carry the older style of graphics.

Anyone seen some around??

Dodger :cry:

• Jackazz

Posted December 13, 2004 - 12:33 PM

I don't know about "older style" , but I did notice while browsing through a BTOSports.com catalog I recently received in the mail, that they do carry several different kits for the WR line.

• Dodger

Posted December 13, 2004 - 01:11 PM

They had one kit for '00 - '02 from Ceet. Thanks for the help, I have something to fall back on.

Anyone else know of any??

• Jackazz

Posted December 13, 2004 - 01:15 PM

They had one kit for '00 - '02 from Ceet....

Hmm, I know there was at least 3 or so in the paper catalog, but that may have been because my bike is an '04.

Good luck.

• jwriott

Posted December 13, 2004 - 02:01 PM

Try Graphic Effex. FX02-9734 Graphic kit and FX02-1734 for the seat. This is the WR seat and tank for a 98-01 WR426. Should fit an 02 as well.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PapaSmurf

Posted December 13, 2004 - 02:27 PM

I just put on a set yesterday from Factory Effex that I got from Rocky Mountain. My stock shroud graphics weren't too bad but the ones on the tank were pretty torn up and turning yellow. I ordered a set of their OEM graphics (think it said 98-02) but they were nowhere near the right size. Yamaha wants a small fortune for the stockers and this was the only set that I could find. They look pretty good too!! :cry: There is also a seat cover but I didn't get one so I can't comment on that. Here's the link-
WR Graphics
Here's a shot of them on my bike- didn't notice the airbox decals in the catalog but thought they were pretty cool! FX WR Graphics
Hope this helps! :cry:

• PapaSmurf

Posted December 14, 2004 - 03:42 PM

Bump for Dodger!!

• rocksnsand

Posted December 14, 2004 - 06:06 PM

I recently got a set for my 01 on ebay.Got a good deal too.I think they are n-style.

• wr_power

Posted December 14, 2004 - 06:23 PM

Check out the Thumpertalk graphic kits, I think they sell for about $75 and they look sweet!

• Math

Posted December 17, 2004 - 08:38 AM

Check out the Thumpertalk graphic kits, I think they sell for about $75 and they look sweet!

Do they have graphics for the 426? :cry:

If not, how do the ones for 450s fit?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.