Where to purchase the Edelbrock Carb?

9 replies to this topic
  • thouk

Posted December 13, 2004 - 03:44 AM

Hello Ya'll,
I am buying a 2001 Xr650 and I a would like to know where to buy the Ebelbrock carb at the best price? I am going to wait till after I have had the bike for a while till I do it but I would like to know where. Ther is a guy on ebay that has a few but is this the quick silver model that everyone talks about? Thanks, Tony

• wardo

Posted December 13, 2004 - 04:18 AM

The best place to get an Edelbrock is from Rob and Denise Barnum at Barnum Pro products. Great customer service, good price and product knowledge. Here is a link to thier website: http://www.barnumspr...ductweb_002.htm . Good luck with your new bike.

Wardo

• mikekay

Posted December 13, 2004 - 09:49 AM

Another vote for Barnumspro.com

I have 3 edelbrocks on 3 XR's--awesome!!!

• qadsan

Posted December 13, 2004 - 11:29 AM

We also have 3 Edlebrocks on XR650r's and 2 Edelbrocks on XR250R's in our family. Myself and my friends have also bought from Barnumspro.com. Rob Barnum was the R&D guy at Edelbrock for this and other carbs for several years and I've been happy with his service.

• BWB63

Posted December 13, 2004 - 03:28 PM

I bought two Edelbrocks from Barnum. I ordered them May 3rd. I got one in October after some of my freinds got theres first, and I still haven't got the second one. I paid for both long, long ago. I have called and have asked him when, and while I was at his house but, still no Carburetor. I am not sure if he can get them anymore :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • lucky_logger6

Posted December 13, 2004 - 03:48 PM

I waited and found a used one, they are out there. I have spoke with the guys at Barnum's about some set up issues I was having with it and they where great. Thats who Id go with if you want one now.

• big t

Posted December 13, 2004 - 11:06 PM

Got mine from Barnums also.

• 10SE_Michael

Posted December 24, 2004 - 10:27 AM

Is the Edelbrock Performer the same as the Quicksilver? Are both still sold? I am interested in ordering one but am wondering since White Brothers still lists the Quicksilver and Barnums does not even seem to have working links to either on their page.

• jws

Posted December 24, 2004 - 10:57 AM

Barnums :cry:

• qadsan

Posted December 24, 2004 - 11:08 AM

Is the Edelbrock Performer the same as the Quicksilver? Are both still sold? I am interested in ordering one but am wondering since White Brothers still lists the Quicksilver and Barnums does not even seem to have working links to either on their page.

Yes, the Performer is the 'newer' name for the QwikSilver and they're the same carb. The best way to contact Barnums is either via email at rob@barnumspro.com or at (760) 868-8097

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies
Forums
Photo

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.