anyone bought a tall seat for there 05 wr450??

No replies to this topic
  • brsmith

Posted December 11, 2004 - 11:20 AM

Has anyone bought a tall seat for there 05 450wr?? I had a dealer send me a seat(SDG) for a 04, and it will not fit... I called SDG and they told me it would work...but it will be about 1 inch shorter (on the tank) than the stock seat. I tryed to mount this seat, and it is not even close...the angle from the frame up the tank is very different. I called SDG again... they told me some racers have been using this seat...it doesn't fit right, but there racers and don't care if it doesn't looks right...bull!!!. They also said the mold was so expensive, they most likely won't be making a seat for the 05 wr 450.. Anyone found a tall seat/foam for there 05 wr450 that fits...smitty

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.