stock 650l taillight

11 replies to this topic
  • drtlvr

Posted December 11, 2004 - 09:41 AM

whats a good price to ask for a stock 650l taillight asssembly in great condition? :cry:

• michaeln

Posted December 11, 2004 - 11:03 AM

If you can get someone to take it and you only have to pay them $25, that would be a good deal.

• jamesp

Posted December 11, 2004 - 02:15 PM

I'd pay $20 for it.

• Misfit

Posted December 11, 2004 - 02:38 PM

If you can get someone to take it and you only have to pay them $25, that would be a good deal.

:cry: :cry:

I heard you can save five pounds by replacing it so no I doubt you would be able to give it away much less sell it.

• Dual_Dog

Posted December 11, 2004 - 04:43 PM

ebay. Somebody should be interested, get caught up in the auction and pay way too much for it, like everything else there. :cry:

• roadcam

Posted December 11, 2004 - 04:48 PM

I dont understand why everybody hates that taillite so much ... 5 pounds?...hell, thats just a light lunch for me... lol ... besides, I carry a cable lock with me, in case I break down somewhere, and have to hike for help, I can lock her to a tree or fencepost, etc... wraps around that tailite real well ...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jamesp

Posted December 12, 2004 - 04:05 PM

I'm serious, I'll pay $20 for it.

james28210@yahoo.com

• XR-Det

Posted December 13, 2004 - 06:15 AM

ebay. Somebody should be interested, get caught up in the auction and pay way too much for it, like everything else there. :cry:

Hey DualDog, thats way to negative. I am currently waiting for my SIDI force boots that I won on ebay for $209 - brand new in box!! I can't complain that Ebay is always too expensive :cry: :cry:

Det

• drtlvr

Posted December 14, 2004 - 02:12 PM

it will be on ebay next week,let the bidding begin!!!! :cry:

• Misfit

Posted December 14, 2004 - 02:55 PM

lol yea im sure someone will buy it. :cry:

• tntmo

Posted December 14, 2004 - 04:37 PM

Does someone really want one of these things? I have one that I would like to get out of my garage!

• hotwheels

Posted December 17, 2004 - 02:19 PM

I have two bikes that can use the stock tailight, how can I take your tailight off your hands ?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.