Source for Clarke tank for 650R

10 replies to this topic
  • drex

Posted December 10, 2004 - 04:00 PM

Guys, looking for a good source for a Clarke tank for the 650R.

I've heard of prices as low as $140 for the 4.3 ??? Someplace in Arizona?

Would appreciate any information. :cry:

• SMOKE

Posted December 10, 2004 - 05:46 PM

rockymountainatv.com this is the page you need 153 bucks but its a sure thing

mike

• roadcam

Posted December 11, 2004 - 05:15 PM

Ive bought quite a few items from Rocky Mountain ATV ... heard about them in this forum ... they are GREAT ... even had to return a coupla items ... absolutely no-hassle people to do business with ... highly recommended

• michaeln

Posted December 11, 2004 - 08:02 PM

I agree, Rocky Mountain MC / ATV rocks. Totally reliable and painless to deal with. They're fast and have great prices, too.

• pb1963

Posted December 12, 2004 - 01:42 PM

Why don't you just get it from Clarke, they have a webpage. If they are too pricey, I agree, go with Rocky Mountain. They are great to deal with.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mjlang

Posted December 12, 2004 - 10:25 PM

I just picked on up at www.cyclebuy.com for a good price.

• TimBrp

Posted December 13, 2004 - 09:47 AM

Why don't you just get it from Clarke, they have a webpage. If they are too pricey, I agree, go with Rocky Mountain. They are great to deal with.

Isn't it strange how Rocky MTN can have a better price than the manufacturer....baffling...

• qadsan

Posted December 13, 2004 - 11:36 AM

Dealers having lower prices than the manufacturer is pretty common for any type of product in any industry. It provides incentive for dealers and promotes the growth of dealer networks for the manufacturer. If a manufacturer was competing with their dealers, then the dealers wouldn't have as much incentive to sell those product.

• TimBrp

Posted December 13, 2004 - 11:55 AM

I stand educated...by who else. Makes sense Gary.

• BWB63

Posted December 13, 2004 - 01:08 PM

Qadsan
Is right about that and that is why I have always wondered why some dealers try and sell the Clarke Tank for upto $199! Clarke makes a good product and is cheaper then IMS Clarke @ $170 from Clarke at $155 From RM ATV. I am the one that had the dealer in Arizona that was selling them for $145 and I got that from Mike off the Yahoo group. I can not find the link and he hasn't returned me E-mail yet. I have a Red Clarke that was in perfect condition sold to me from someone off this group for $125. They even drove it half way to my house for me to pick it up so I could use it for a big ride! :cry: :cry:

• craft

Posted December 13, 2004 - 02:59 PM

Anyone know where to find a Clarke for an XRL (besides Clarke themselves)? Rocky Mountain has them for XRR, but not for XRL.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  29 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 9 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Supercross Preview 2017 Part 1: Championship Contenders by Chris Cooksey

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  186 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.