Best source for plastic?

2 replies to this topic
  • Bill

Posted July 21, 2001 - 01:44 PM

I'd like to change my rear fender to a YZ type and want to know who has the nicest plastic. I'm looking for the shine of the stock stuff.

Thanks
Bill

------------------
99 WR400f, YZ timed, MX-Tech suspension, Scotts steering damper, White Bros E-Series (12 discs), tapered header and a/f. Kouba T-handle for the fuel screw. Works Connection billet throttle tube and frame guards. Cycra Pro-Bend, triple clamp mount handguards. Thumper Racing rad guards, Renthal Jimmy Button highs, YZ Tank and IMS seat, YZ number plate, odo removed, EKP, 48PJ, 175MJ at 500-1000' Thanks James Dean!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted July 21, 2001 - 03:23 PM

Ya know Bill, I dont think any plastic looks as good as the OEM stuff, im in the garage right now putting on new shrouds that are the "GYTR" Yamaha brand and they're just as cheap looking as all the rest, they also say "made in Italy" on them, it almost seems like UFO and Acerbis makes all of the aftermarket stuff. It's too bad because the OEM stuff looks the best but it's REALLY expencive... I feel your pain :)

• MN_Kevin

Posted July 21, 2001 - 06:12 PM

Bill,
ACERBIS all the way!!

The rear YZ fender on my bike is an Acerbis. Absolute top quality.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.