WR400 vs. YZ flywheel puller

2 replies to this topic
  • TallBoysWRF

Posted December 09, 2004 - 09:15 AM

What is different about these. I looked at the motion pros Dennis Kirk has and the there are seperate units for the YZ and WR. The price for the YZ was about $15 but the WR was $30 :cry: . What digs? :cry: Do I actually need a 'WR' puller for my bike or will the YZ work?
Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TallBoysWRF

Posted December 11, 2004 - 05:07 PM

Any help :cry:

• Gadsen

Posted December 11, 2004 - 06:43 PM

Thye are different. The WR uses a completely different flywheel, wont interchange. I just bought one for my 04 WR450 and also ordered one for a YZ450. I found a guy on ebay who sells gobs of these. I just bought one for each rig I had that he was selling. A flywheel puller is one of those tools no one ever buys until the last minute when he needs one. I figured I'd be one step ahead of the game and ge tthem before i have to have them. His username for ebay is duckbill_85 and he only has 3 listed now, but usually has no less than 20 or so. He is always selling them, so check back after the weekend when he list a bunch more. I have purchased a bunch of the pullers for my other bikes (see my garage) from Dennis Kirk also, first class stuff, reasonable prices too.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.