top clamp for a 05 wr450 w/scotts damper??

4 replies to this topic
  • brsmith

Posted December 07, 2004 - 07:30 AM

What is the best bang for the buck on a new top clamp, want to use pro-tapers, and a scotts damper..I have the bars and the damper..just need the clamp. I have a D-H clamp from my 01 426..I know the fork size is different.But...could it be machined larger (fork openings) 2mm. Has anyone done this??? Thanks for any help...Smitty :cry:

• Indy_WR450

Posted December 07, 2004 - 08:05 AM

Call Scotts and get their BRP top clamp and any parts you need to complete your mounting. :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • simch

Posted December 10, 2004 - 12:26 PM

I think the RG3 one works with a scotts too! MAy be wrong though!

• CISCO

Posted December 10, 2004 - 01:35 PM

BRP :cry:

• jerryls

Posted December 10, 2004 - 01:35 PM

Call Scotts and get their BRP top clamp and any parts you need to complete your mounting. :cry:

Or just call BRP directly (brpit.com for contact details). Talk to Cameron. Possibly the best customer service I have ever received.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.