Marcus abducted Dave Dialogue?

17 replies to this topic
  • Indy_WR450

Posted December 06, 2004 - 11:00 AM

You ever notice how Dave Dialogue disappears when Marcus starts posting! :cry:
The two are complete opposites! :cry:
Is there a relationship between Dave and Marcus? :cry:
IE; Alt evil twin or skitzo? :cry:

What do you guys think! :cry: :lol: :D :D :lol: :D :D ;) ;)

• Hamish

Posted December 06, 2004 - 12:17 PM

LOL Indy. I think Dave is going to kill you for making that comparison :cry:

• Indy_WR450

Posted December 06, 2004 - 01:34 PM

Just the facts! :cry:
Dave's last Post on Nov 28th and Marcus started his barage up again Dec 1st! :cry:
Coincidence? Maybe ? Maybe not! :cry:
Dave knows I just miss him posting! :cry:
Things have been pretty slow around here since the upgrade. :cry:

• ddialogue

Posted December 06, 2004 - 04:22 PM

You ever notice how Dave Dialogue disappears when Marcus starts posting! :cry:
The two are complete opposites! :cry:
Is there a relationship between Dave and Marcus? :cry:
IE; Alt evil twin or skitzo? :cry:

What do you guys think! :lol: ;) :D :lol: ;) :D :D ;) ;)

Indy, you must be seriously BORED! I think it's about time to resurrect the thread with the poll about Indy's total mileage. :D

Actually, I already have an evil twin and his name is Dan (TT name N7SLC) and he's evil because he rides a DRZ. :D ;) :D :D :D (Just kiddin, bro!) :cry:

The beautiful thing about the recent TT upgrade is the Ignore feature. Marcus Mowho?? ;)

• Indy_WR450

Posted December 06, 2004 - 04:53 PM

You are right Dave things are real slow on TT lately and I took a little advantage of you not posting recently. Just fun having some fun. :cry:
I am going to rebuild the engine this winter right around 12,000. mile mark. My biggest decsion is what kit to get for Christmas. 470 /481/ 502 ??? Doing the research for the best option. :cry:

• simch

Posted December 07, 2004 - 03:47 AM

Anyone ever seen em in the same room together..........????

• Indy_WR450

Posted December 07, 2004 - 04:58 AM

I dont know what Marcus looks like but Dave kind of looks like a young Mel Gibson! A real stud! :cry:

• jwriott

Posted December 07, 2004 - 07:35 AM

Does Marcus actually exist? Is he some dimented form of EGO that keeps popping up on this board? Nobody can be this stupid on a daily basis, can they? :cry:

• Indy_WR450

Posted December 07, 2004 - 08:04 AM

Hey John,

Marcus is our famous resident genius "Marcusmoberg"
His posts are worth looking at! A lot of insight in humanity and mandatory study at John Hopkins Advanced Level Psychology Course. :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Math

Posted December 07, 2004 - 09:57 AM

BTW where's EGO? If there is some sort of magic that causes death when reaching 10K posts, I'd like to know. :cry:

• Indy_WR450

Posted December 07, 2004 - 11:24 AM

E*G*O* retired about a year ago. He said he wasnt coming back and that was the last we heard of him. :cry:

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted December 07, 2004 - 03:04 PM

EGO (John Lorenz) has been in the hospital dealing with some things.. He's around.. :cry:

• N7SLC

Posted December 07, 2004 - 04:20 PM

Indy, you must be seriously BORED! I think it's about time to resurrect the thread with the poll about Indy's total mileage. :cry:

Actually, I already have an evil twin and his name is Dan (TT name N7SLC) and he's evil because he rides a DRZ. :cry: :cry: :lol: :D :D (Just kiddin, bro!) :cry:

The beautiful thing about the recent TT upgrade is the Ignore feature. Marcus Mowho?? :lol:

Uh huh... :cry:

• N7SLC

Posted December 07, 2004 - 04:24 PM

You are right Dave things are real slow on TT lately and I took a little advantage of you not posting recently. Just fun having some fun. :cry:
I am going to rebuild the engine this winter right around 12,000. mile mark. My biggest decsion is what kit to get for Christmas. 470 /481/ 502 ??? Doing the research for the best option. :cry:

How about stock displacement??? :cry:

I'm sure you'd like that thing to run another 12K, right? 470, maybe, but I think you're just asking for reliability issues with anything larger.

I guess the biggest question you have to ask is whether or not you have to stroke it to get the larger displacement or is it just a bore job?

• N7SLC

Posted December 07, 2004 - 04:25 PM

EGO (John Lorenz) has been in the hospital dealing with some things.. He's around.. :cry:

He trolls the OT forum alot... :cry:

• Jethrro

Posted December 07, 2004 - 08:49 PM

What's the big deal? You know how it works... have a long hard day at work come home sit down to some thumpertalk and get some good laughs on someones 400 and the space shuttle racing. Just makes my day.

• jwriott

Posted December 08, 2004 - 10:28 AM

Dan, I've ready many of MarcusMobergs brilliant posts. Obviously, he's had some serious skull crushing headwounds in his short lifetime. Otherwise, he could be an out of control NASCAR fan.

• Indy_WR450

Posted December 08, 2004 - 12:56 PM

Dan, I've ready many of MarcusMobergs brilliant posts. Obviously, he's had some serious skull crushing headwounds in his short lifetime. Otherwise, he could be an out of control NASCAR fan.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol: :D :D :lol: :D :D ;) ;)

That is so real! ;)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.