Should we bring em over?

22 replies to this topic
  • wrooster

Posted July 20, 2001 - 12:57 PM

ps
but seriously, Boschk, do you have a compelling reason to want to combine the forums? i guess that i don't see it, and although there is of course overlap (e.g. the usual questions about seats&tanks, throttle stops, airbox lids, and so on), the two bikes have somewhat different applications. plus it's nice to visit someone else's house once in a while where you can tear up the back yard and then leave the mess for the 426 guys to clean up. :)

i guess it could go either way, but i never sat here and said to myself, "ya know, they should combine these two forums...". i vote (as if that's gonna make a diff) keep them separate.

the wrooster
aka jim

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MakoMike

Posted July 20, 2001 - 01:36 PM

In the imortal word of OffSpring:
"Keep em' seperated!"

WR250F Stock but without baffle/ Tstop cut/ Gray Wire removed, and with a few cosmetic enhancments - dang trees.

• WR_Jason

Posted July 20, 2001 - 06:58 PM

Ya know, We all got great info on the gray wire deal off them guys, and if there was not enough post on that side I would say, bring em in, but there really are alot of post on that side, I come here because of the model specific info, if I want to here more on less specific stuff, Ill slide over and check it out. I have ridden the WR 250 and the WR 400 and they ride like a YZ 125 and YZ 250. Two different bikes (thats why they make 2 different bikes? :)). Thats why we have (3) ? groups.
P.S. Tree vs bike , who cares, Tree vs rider, Take the Bike and we will Bark about it later!! :D .

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.